The limited mintage Dragon coin features a worldwide mintage of 250,000 coins and .9999 fine Silver. The Perth Mint is located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion & collectible products.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 250,000 coins.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Orders of 20 come in tubes, and orders of 200 coins come packaged in Mini Monster Boxes.
- Coin features a unique rectangular shape.
- Obverse: Depicts the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value, 2021 year-date, weight and fineness.
- Reverse: Features a stylized Chinese dragon and the Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The 2021 Silver Dragon features a unique rectangle format, and is offered at a bullion price point.
Revered Mythical Dragon
In traditional Oriental culture the serpentine-shaped dragon is revered as a noble, benevolent and wise creature offering mankind protection and guidance. Far from the monsters in Western folklore, they are considered divine, lucky and good.
The coin portrays a dragon chasing a magical pearl, a motif associated with prosperity and the power to make dreams come true. Included in the design is The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark.
The Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is portrayed on the obverse together with the coin’s weight, fineness, denomination and 2022 year-date.