15 kg Nadir Refinery Silver Cast Bar (w/COA)
The Nadir Refinery manufactured this bar with 15 kg of refined .999 fine silver. Each bar comes with an assay card. Nadir Refinery silver bar are classic investments that, although unembellished, are prized for their purity. The Nadir Refinery is best known for being Turkey’s first gold refinery which began in 1967 as a modest jewellery recycling workshop by Nadir Tütüncü. By 1975, Tütüncü began precious metals refining. Ten years later, he founded Nadir Trading, which became Nadir Metal Refineri San. ve Tic. Ltd. in 1993. The company faced high demand, which made it expand into a full refinery on Turkish soil. After forming a partnership to gain technological advancement, they saw another name change in 1999.
The company is accredited by Istanbul Gold Exchange (Borsa Istanbul) in January 2008, by Dubai Stock Exchange (DMCC) in October 2009 and by London Good Delivery Association (LBMA) in December 2011, as the first company in Turkey, in 2011 for gold and in 2012 for silver.
In addition to refining, recycling, and laboratory operations, Nadir Metal strikes precious metals in the forms of gold, silver, platinum, palladium, and rhodium.
The obverse of the 15 kg Nadir Refinery silver bar has a smooth finish and only features notes about the weight, purity, assayer’s signature, and unique serial number. The reverse is left blank.
- Made from .999 fine silver with a weight of 15 kg
- Individual bars come with assay card, which guarantees the metal weight and purity.
- The individualized serial number is featured on the obverse
- Obverse: Stamped with the official logo of the Nadir Refinery. Inscriptions: “NADIR METAL RAFINERI SILVER”, “15.0 kg”, “SILVER”, “999,9”, “ASSAYER NADIR”, and serial number.
- Reverse: Intentionally left blank.