1/2 Oz Australia Kookaburra Square Proof Silver Coin 2004 (w/Box & Cert)
Country: Australia, Mint: Perth Mint, Weight: 1/2 oz , Purity: 0.999% Ag Fine Silver
Struck by The Perth Mint this 2004 Kookaburra is the third 50c in the series of square 1/2 oz silver Kookaburras. The design inspiration is derived from Australia’s early square kookaburra pattern pennies which were to replace bulky bronze pennies and halfpennies. Although a number of these were struck in 1919-21, each with a Kookaburra reverse, none were officially circulated. This is the third legal tender square shaped coin to be issued in Australia by the Perth Mint.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Reverse: Kookaburra on branch
- Obverse: 4th portrait of Queen Elizabeth II facing right wearing the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara
- Issued encapsulated and housed in an attractive black presentation case
- Numbered Certificate of Authenticity is included
Limited mintage of 30,350 coins.
Tax & Delivery
Singapore - GST Taxable
Malaysia - All Precious Metals are subject to GST under new Customs ruling instigated in February 2016
UK Delivery – VAT is Applicable and Capital Gains Tax exempt.
- 24.7 mm
- 3.5 mm
- 15.6 grams
- Perth Mint
We Employ Third Party Storage To Guarantee Our Customers Holdings
With Our Vaulting Provider at 'Le Freeport' - Malca-Amit Class 'A' Vaulting
World Renowned Bonded Vaulting Facility
Allocated Metal Accounts involves the secure storage of specific numbered gold, silver, platinum, palladium or rhodium bars or coins, segregated within our vaults at ‘Le Freeport’ of Singapore and held as the property of and in the sole name of the account holder.
- Quarterly statements and vault storage invoices.
- Bespoke online vaulting portal giving you access to your inventory, live performances in 6 currencies, charts and reports.
- Fully Insured by Lloyds of London
- Independently Audited
Once the customer has made their order, the metals will be delivered into Le Freeport and we will forward on a "Delivered Inventory-In Report - Customer Copy" which comes directly from our vaulting provider themselves.
Effectively this means our storage clients are 'not' exposed to any credit or insolvency risks arising from the financial or monetary system. In fact they are not exposed even from the bankruptcy of our own company as customer holdings are segregated in their own family name.