- Features an included assay card
- Individually serialized gold bars
- Limited mintage of only 3,888 bars
- Contains 5 grams of .9999 pure gold.
- On the obverse is the image of an Ox year 2021.
- The reverse features the mint logo and identifying hallmarks.
Each 5 Grams Argor-Heraeus Lunar Ox Gold Bar in this listing comes to you inside a protective blisterpack. The blisterpack is sealed to protect the gold bar within and it includes an assay card surrounding the bar. This assay offers authentication details for the bar that includes the weight, metal content, purity, and matching serial number, and the assay comes with the signature of a certified assayer.
Argor-Heraeus Lunar Gold Bars are available with new designs to match the animal featured on the Chinese Lunar Calendar in a given year. The gold bars in this series are an ideal fit for both investors and collectors. Each one has .9999 pure gold content. Moreover, the designs change each year, the release of each bar weight is limited to just 3,888 bars, and each bar comes with its own serial number. All attractive fits for collectors.
On the obverse of Argor-Heraeus Lunar Ox Gold Bars is an image of the majestic Ox. The Ox has its head lifted upwards as its sharp, long horns point to the sky.