1 Oz Britannia Silver Bullion Coin (King Charles III) Year 2023 999% Fine Silver
Country: UK, Mint: British Royal Mint, Diameter: 38.61 mm, Weight: 31.10g, Purity: 0.999% Ag Fine Silver
The world’s first bullion coin to feature the first coinage portrait of His Majesty King Charles III.
For more than 1,100 years, The Royal Mint has innovated to create coins that are beautiful, secure and trusted. In 2023, Britannia, the symbol of Britain, continues to lead the way in defining security in the bullion market. This latest evolution of the icon combines Philip Nathan’s acclaimed interpretation with four groundbreaking security features to create the most visually secure coin in the world. These additions both decorate and protect the coin, just as the micro-text that borders the design states – ‘Decus et Tutamen’, which translates as ‘An ornament and a safeguard’.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 25 are sold in tubes and 500 come in 20 mint tubes inside a Monster Box.
- Obverse: Features the first coinage portrait of His Majesty The King
- Reverse: Features artwork by Philip Nathan that depicts the internationally recognized Britannia figure standing firm against a powerful wind. Her visage has symbolized Britain's strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times. The reverse includes a latent image, surface animation, tincture lines and micro text for added security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
This one ounce silver coin includes four security features, as does the one kilo silver coin. These features are also available on the various gold editions of the coin.
Tax & Delivery
Singapore - GST is Exempt, Zero-Rated for GST purposes
Malaysia - All Precious Metals are subject to GST under new Customs ruling instigated in February 2016
UK Delivery – VAT Tax Applicable and Capital Gains Tax Exempt.
- 31.1 grams
- United Kingdom
- British Royal Mint
We Employ Third Party Storage To Guarantee Our Customers Holdings
With Our Vaulting Provider at 'Le Freeport' - Malca-Amit Class 'A' Vaulting
World Renowned Bonded Vaulting Facility
Allocated Metal Accounts involves the secure storage of specific numbered gold, silver, platinum, palladium or rhodium bars or coins, segregated within our vaults at ‘Le Freeport’ of Singapore and held as the property of and in the sole name of the account holder.
- Quarterly statements and vault storage invoices.
- Bespoke online vaulting portal giving you access to your inventory, live performances in 6 currencies, charts and reports.
- Fully Insured by Lloyds of London
- Independently Audited
Once the customer has made their order, the metals will be delivered into Le Freeport and we will forward on a "Delivered Inventory-In Report - Customer Copy" which comes directly from our vaulting provider themselves.
Effectively this means our storage clients are 'not' exposed to any credit or insolvency risks arising from the financial or monetary system. In fact they are not exposed even from the bankruptcy of our own company as customer holdings are segregated in their own family name.