2022 South Africa 1 oz Silver Krugerrand BU
Country: South Africa, Mint: Rand Refinery, Diameter: 38.7 mm, Weight: 1 Toz, Purity: 0.999% Ag Fine Silver
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in "Monster Boxes." All other coins will be in protective packaging or in capsules.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting, face value and Silver weight.
- Guaranteed by the South African Mint.
Brand new, newly released 2022 South African Krugerrand silver bullion coin
Each coin contains 1 troy ounce of 999 fine investment grade silver bullion.
The Krugerrand was released in silver as a proof coin in 2017, and as a silver coin available to silver investors in large quantities in 2018. The 1 Oz silver Krugerrand is a competitor to the silver Maple Leaf coin, as the two have a similar premium over spot, and are relatively low margin silver coins.
The 1 Oz Silver Krugerrand is available as an individual silver coin or as a monster box of 500 pieces.
The front of each coin features an image of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first president. The reverse features an image of a Springbok in a field. The year of minting and coin weight can be found surrounding the image.
The silver Krugerrand coin is produced by the Rand Refinery in South Africa.
Tax & Delivery
Singapore - GST is Exempt, Zero-Rated for GST purposes
Malaysia - All Precious Metals are subject to GST under new Customs ruling instigated in February 2016
UK Delivery – VAT Tax Applicable and Capital Gains Tax Exempt.
- 38.7 mm
- 31.1 grams
- South Africa
- Rand Refnery
We Employ Third Party Storage To Guarantee Our Customers Holdings
With Our Vaulting Provider at 'Le Freeport' - Malca-Amit Class 'A' Vaulting
World Renowned Bonded Vaulting Facility
Allocated Metal Accounts involves the secure storage of specific numbered gold, silver, platinum, palladium or rhodium bars or coins, segregated within our vaults at ‘Le Freeport’ of Singapore and held as the property of and in the sole name of the account holder.
- Quarterly statements and vault storage invoices.
- Bespoke online vaulting portal giving you access to your inventory, live performances in 6 currencies, charts and reports.
- Fully Insured by Lloyds of London
- Independently Audited
Once the customer has made their order, the metals will be delivered into Le Freeport and we will forward on a "Delivered Inventory-In Report - Customer Copy" which comes directly from our vaulting provider themselves.
Effectively this means our storage clients are 'not' exposed to any credit or insolvency risks arising from the financial or monetary system. In fact they are not exposed even from the bankruptcy of our own company as customer holdings are segregated in their own family name.