- Packaged in blister pack with assay
- Each bar has an individual serial number
- Made of 1 Troy oz of .9999 pure gold.
- The obverse side has the image of a rabbit with the Chinese symbol on the top right
- The reverse field has the mint logo, weight and purity, and serial number
Each 1 oz Argor-Heraeus Lunar Rabbit Gold Bar in this listing comes to you inside a protective blisterpack. The blisterpack is sealed to protect the gold bar within and it includes an assay card surrounding the bar. This assay offers authentication details for the bar that includes the weight, metal content, purity, and matching serial number, and the assay comes with the signature of a certified assayer.
Argor-Heraeus Lunar Gold Bars are available with new designs to match the animal featured on the Chinese Lunar Calendar in a given year. The gold bars in this series are an ideal fit for both investors and collectors. Each one has .9999 pure gold content. Moreover, the designs change each year, the release of each bar weight is limited to just 8,888 bars, and each bar comes with its own serial number. All attractive fits for collectors.
The obverse side of the bar has the image of a rabbit looking all cute and rabbity. Above him is the Chinese symbol for Rabbit.