Gold 2 gram Argor-Heraeus Kinebar 999.9%
Country: Switzerland, Mint: Argor-Heraeus Refinery, Diameter: 18.5 mm, Weight: 2 g, Purity: 0.9999% Au Fine Gold (24 karat)
- Contains 2 grams (0.0643 Toz's) of .9999 Fine Gold.
- Individual bars are presented in tamper-evident packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts weight, purity and Argor-Heraeus Kine stamp
- Reverse: The reverse face of the bar features a colorful Kinegram optical security design which is based on light diffraction. This design also contains the letters AH and the refinery name Argor-Heraeus..
- The accompanying assay card lists the weight and authentication of the bar by the assayer.
The 2 gram minted gold bar from Argor-Heraeus is a 99.99% purity gold bar with a high-lustre finish and rounded edges. Argor-Heraeus is one of the premier gold refineries in the world and is now fully-owned by German precious metals refinery Heraeus.
The front surface of the 2 gram minted gold bar is imprinted with the Argor-Heraeus refinery stamp of the letters 'AH' encircled by the words 'ARGOR HERAEUS SA', The front face also records the refinery location 'Switzerland' and the bar's weight and fine gold content, '2g Fine Gold 999.9'.
Each bar also has a unique serial number inscribed on the front surface.
The minted gold bar comes presented in a transparent tamper-proof blister pack which doubles as the bar's assay card. The reverse face of the bar features a colorful Kinegram optical security design which is based on light diffraction. This design also contains the letters AH and the refinery name Argor-Heraeus.
The Argor-Heraeus gold refinery is located in the Swiss Canton of Ticino, close to the Italian border. Ticino is sometimes referred to as the 'Golden Triangle' of Swiss gold refining, since in addition to Argor-Heraeus, it is also home to two other major gold refineries, PAMP, and Valcambi.
Note: Photograph's are an example only and illustrate the quality of the bar(s). Actual item is subject to change by country mint production or yearly design changes, but will always correlate with title and description.