This beautiful 1 oz Credit Suisse Gold bar, featuring a minimalistic design, is sealed in tamper-evident packaging and comes individually engraved with a unique serial number.
This exceptional Gold bar is also .9999 fine and is accompanied by an assay card, certifying its purity and weight.
- Made with 10 troy ounces of .9999 fine gold
- Individualized serial number located on the front of each bar
- Individual bars come in a brand new protective assay packaging.
- Front: Shows the classic Credit Suisse logo with a unique serial number at the bottom. Inscriptions: “CREDIT SUISSE”, “10 oz”, “FINE GOLD”, “999,9”, and assayer’s signature.
- Back: Features the rounded rectangle logo of Credit Suisse in a repeating diagonal pattern.
These beautiful Swiss made Gold bars are produced by the renowned mint, Valcambi. However, Credit Suisse is much more than a Gold bar producer. Credit Suisse is an investment banking and financial services firm, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. Founded in 1856, their original purpose was to fund the development of Switzerland's rail system as well as their electrical grid and even some of the more broad European rail system.