This beautiful 1 oz Credit Suisse Gold bar, featuring a minimalistic design, is sealed in tamper-evident packaging and comes individually engraved with a unique serial number.
This exceptional Gold bar is also .9999 fine and is accompanied by an assay card, certifying its purity and weight.Product Highlights:
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars come in tamper-evident package with assay card to guarantee Gold metal weight and purity.
- Obverse: Weight and purity engraved, along with a unique serial number, which matches the assay card.
- Reverse: “Credit Suisse” in a repeating diagonal pattern. Tamper-evident packaging makes it easy to tell if the bar has been handled, further ensuring its authenticity.
- Manufactured for Credit Suisse by one of the largest refiners of Gold worldwide.
These beautiful Swiss made Gold bars are produced by the renowned mint, Valcambi. However, Credit Suisse is much more than a Gold bar producer. Credit Suisse is an investment banking and financial services firm, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. Founded in 1856, their original purpose was to fund the development of Switzerland's rail system as well as their electrical grid and even some of the more broad European rail system.