1 Oz Canadian Maple Leaf Gold Coin BU 2023
Country: Canada, Mint: Royal Canadian Mint, Diameter: 30.00 mm, Thickness: 2.8mm, Weight: 31.11g, Purity: 0.9999% Au Fine Gold (24 karat)
The Canadian Gold Maple Leaf is the official bullion gold coin of Canada, and is produced by the Royal Canadian Mint. It is one of the purest gold regular-issued coins produced with a gold content of .9999 millesimal fineness (24 carats), with some special issues .99999 fine. That is, it contains virtually no base metals at all—only gold, from mines in Canada.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt. The obverse also bears a special marking that includes four pearls symbolizing the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of her reign.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. A new micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “23” when viewed under magnification.
- Bullion DNA™ technology facilitates the authentication of Gold Maple Leaf coins dated 2014 and later.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Radial lines in the 2023 GML’s field have been precisely machined to within microns on the master tooling to ensure reproducibility from die to die and coin to coin. The uniqueness of the line width and pitch gives this coin a characteristic look, and creates a light-diffracting pattern that is specific to this coin.
Bullion DNATM Anti-Counterfeiting Technology is an industry first that goes above and beyond coin authentication like no other. Every die used to produce GML coins is laser micro-engraved with an anti-counterfeiting security mark. Our registration process—digital non-destructive activation (DNA) technology—captures images encrypted with an algorithm signature, and stores these in our secure database. This proprietary Bullion DNATM technology facilitates the authentication of Gold Maple Leaf coins dated 2014 and later.
Note: Photograph's are an example only and illustrate the quality of the coin(s). Actual item is subject to change by country mint production or yearly design changes, but will always correlate with title and description.
Tax & Delivery
Singapore - GST is Exempt, Zero-Rated for GST purposes
Malaysia - All Precious Metals are subject to GST under new Customs ruling instigated in February 2016
UK Delivery – VAT free, Capital Gains Tax is Liable
- 30 mm
- 31.1 grams
- Royal Canadian Mint
We Employ Third Party Storage To Guarantee Our Customers Holdings
With Our Vaulting Provider at 'Le Freeport' - Malca-Amit Class 'A' Vaulting
World Renowned Bonded Vaulting Facility
Allocated Metal Accounts involves the secure storage of specific numbered gold, silver, platinum, palladium or rhodium bars or coins, segregated within our vaults at ‘Le Freeport’ of Singapore and held as the property of and in the sole name of the account holder.
- Quarterly statements and vault storage invoices.
- Bespoke online vaulting portal giving you access to your inventory, live performances in 6 currencies, charts and reports.
- Fully Insured by Lloyds of London
- Independently Audited
Once the customer has made their order, the metals will be delivered into Le Freeport and we will forward on a "Delivered Inventory-In Report - Customer Copy" which comes directly from our vaulting provider themselves.
Effectively this means our storage clients are 'not' exposed to any credit or insolvency risks arising from the financial or monetary system. In fact they are not exposed even from the bankruptcy of our own company as customer holdings are segregated in their own family name.