- Home /
- 50 oz Argor-Heraeus Platinum Ingot 999.5% Purity
Argor-Heraeus 50 Toz (1.555 kilos approx) Ingot Platinum Bar 999.5% LBMA Good Delivery
Singapore or Le Freeport Delivery
Each bar has a differing weight, the Platinum bar has roughly 50 Tozs ( + / - 10% weight tolerance either side) of at least 999.5 fine platinum
Every Invoice is adjusted to reflect the exact weight of investment grade platinum
Argor-Heraeus is among the leading precious metals refiners in the world. Argor-Heraeus refinery is in Mendrisio in the Canton of Ticino, south of Switzerland, and fully owned by the German Heraeus group.
- Platinum bars from leading LBMA approved refinery
- Competitive pricing and premiums
- Store in high-security vaults in safest jurisdictions
- Portable, internationally liquid form of financial insurance
- Includes an individual serial number to ensure authenticity.
|According to NYMEX rules
Tax & Delivery
Singapore - GST is Exempt, Zero-Rated for GST purposes
Malaysia - All Precious Metals are subject to GST under new Customs ruling instigated in February 2016
UK Delivery - Tax is Applicable at VAT 20%, Capital Gains Tax is Liable.
- 1.56 KG
We Employ Third Party Storage To Guarantee Our Customers Holdings
With Our Vaulting Provider at 'Le Freeport' - Malca-Amit Class 'A' Vaulting
World Renowned Bonded Vaulting Facility
Allocated Metal Accounts involves the secure storage of specific numbered gold, silver, platinum, palladium or rhodium bars or coins, segregated within our vaults at ‘Le Freeport’ of Singapore and held as the property of and in the sole name of the account holder.
- Quarterly statements and vault storage invoices.
- Bespoke online vaulting portal giving you access to your inventory, live performances in 6 currencies, charts and reports.
- Fully Insured by Lloyds of London
- Independently Audited
Once the customer has made their order, the metals will be delivered into Le Freeport and we will forward on a "Delivered Inventory-In Report - Customer Copy" which comes directly from our vaulting provider themselves.
Effectively this means our storage clients are 'not' exposed to any credit or insolvency risks arising from the financial or monetary system. In fact they are not exposed even from the bankruptcy of our own company as customer holdings are segregated in their own family name.