- Home /
- 5 gram Gold Year 2024 PAMP Suisse Legend of the Azure Dragon Bar (In Assay CertiCard)
PAMP Suisse Lunar Azure Dragon (In Assay CertiCard) 5 gram minted bar
Country: Switzerland, Mint: PAMP, Weight: 5 grams, Purity: 99.99% Au Gold
- Contains 5 grams of .9999 fine Gold.
- Every Gold bar comes in a beautiful red assay card* verifying a certified assayer has approved the bar.
- Obverse: Features a regal Azure Dragon descending from a tree. Below the Azure Dragon is the Chinese character symbol for "Dragon".
- Reverse: Shows the view of the Dragon from behind. Also displayed are the fineness, weight and serial number.
- Contained on the red assay card is a serial number matching the one on each Gold Year of the Dragon Bar, and guarantees the weight and purity of these PAMP Gold Bars.
Pamp Suisse gold bars are refined to the purity of 99.99% fine gold. Each bar is 24 Karat gold, with the weight.
The name PAMP is an abbreviation for the refinery’s full name in French, which is “Produits Artistiques Métaux Précieux”, or Precious Metals Artistic Products in English.
The PAMP refinery in Switzerland is a part of the MKS - PAMP group. MKS is the precious metals trading operation of the group, and has its head office in Geneva, Switzerland with branch offices in important gold markets such as Dubai, Singapore, Istanbul, Bangkok and Hong Kong.
PAMP minted gold bars are the world’s most popular minted gold bars and are highly-prized in gold markets around the world from the Middle East to Asia. PAMP gold bars are famous around the world and are popular for those buying gold as an investment, as well as those giving gold as a gift.
Tax & Delivery
Singapore - GST is Exempt, Zero-Rated for GST purposes
UK Delivery – VAT is Applicable and Capital Gains Tax exempt.
- 5 grams
We Employ Third Party Storage To Guarantee Our Customers Holdings
With Our Vaulting Provider at 'Le Freeport' - Malca-Amit Class 'A' Vaulting
World Renowned Bonded Vaulting Facility
Allocated Metal Accounts involves the secure storage of specific numbered gold, silver, platinum, palladium or rhodium bars or coins, segregated within our vaults at ‘Le Freeport’ of Singapore and held as the property of and in the sole name of the account holder.
- Quarterly statements and vault storage invoices.
- Bespoke online vaulting portal giving you access to your inventory, live performances in 6 currencies, charts and reports.
- Fully Insured by Lloyds of London
- Independently Audited
Once the customer has made their order, the metals will be delivered into Le Freeport and we will forward on a "Delivered Inventory-In Report - Customer Copy" which comes directly from our vaulting provider themselves.
Effectively this means our storage clients are 'not' exposed to any credit or insolvency risks arising from the financial or monetary system. In fact they are not exposed even from the bankruptcy of our own company as customer holdings are segregated in their own family name.