PAMP Suisse LUNAR Year of the Tiger (In Assay) 1oz minted bar
Country: Switzerland, Mint: PAMP, Weight: 31.1035 grams, Purity: 99.99% Au Gold
PAMP Suisse has designed this 1 oz Gold bar to celebrate 2022 as the Year of the Tiger in the Chinese Lunar Calendar. This Lunar Gold Bar is an example of why PAMP has earned their reputation for beautiful, quality investments.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Every Gold bar comes in a beautiful red assay card* verifying a certified assayer has approved the bar.
- Obverse: Features a regal Tiger descending from a tree. Below the Tiger is the Chinese character symbol for "Tiger".
- Reverse: Shows the view of the Tiger from behind. Also displayed are the fineness, weight and serial number.
- Contained on the red assay card is a serial number matching the one on each Gold Year of the Tiger Bar, and guarantees the weight and purity of these PAMP Gold Bars.
Pamp Suisse gold bars are refined to the purity of 99.99% fine gold. Each bar is 24 Karat gold, with the weight.
The name PAMP is an abbreviation for the refinery’s full name in French, which is “Produits Artistiques Métaux Précieux”, or Precious Metals Artistic Products in English.
The PAMP refinery in Switzerland is a part of the MKS - PAMP group. MKS is the precious metals trading operation of the group, and has its head office in Geneva, Switzerland with branch offices in important gold markets such as Dubai, Singapore, Istanbul, Bangkok and Hong Kong.
PAMP minted gold bars are the world’s most popular minted gold bars and are highly-prized in gold markets around the world from the Middle East to Asia. PAMP gold bars are famous around the world and are popular for those buying gold as an investment, as well as those giving gold as a gift.