2010 Australia 1 oz Gold Lunar Tiger BU (Series II)
This beautiful full frontal view of a tiger is finely crafted on this Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger coin from the Perth Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Each Gold coin features a tiger’s head and the Chinese character for ‘tiger’ with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The beautifully designed gold 1 oz Lunar Tiger coin is part of the Lunar Series II issued by Perth Mint in Australia. Lunar coins are characterized by their annually changing designs that are based on the animals of the Chinese zodiac. The year 2010 is represented by the tiger. Due to their limited mintage these gold coins have become a favourite of both collectors and investors in pure gold.
The 1 oz Lunar Tiger in 99.99% pure gold
This Lunar coin is minted in the purest 999.9/1000 gold. Its 1 Troy Ounce weight corresponds with approximately 31.1035 grams of precious metal. The coin has been designed to feature a tiger’s head together with the words “Year of the Tiger”. The flipside of the coin features the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, the year of issue and details of its weight and purity.” tab.
Be aware: This coin is no longer minted and therefore subject to availability.